- Kiln-Dried, Pre-Cut,
treated logs include thick walls (provides 33% more wood than
most log homes).
- Pre-cut log beam system gives your new
log home that special touch of beauty & warmth.
- High ceilings provided for all two-story
homes (8'6" high).
- Standard roof system designed for
regardless of building location.
- Optional Heavy Timber Roof System for
vaulted and exposed beam and ceiling look.
- Full Log Gables to maintain energy
efficiency of your log wall system.
- Log Siding to cover girder, plates and
- Porches come with full log porch posts
and lintel supports for your roof system.
- Exposed beam, 2" x 6"
tongue-and-groove ceiling between first/second floor.
- Interior Framing and Stair Kit.
- Floor system (sills, girders, joists,
2x6 porch decking)
- 30 year architectural shingles
(optional, metal roof upgrade)
- 1"x6" tongue-and-groove #2 yellow pine
flooring (first floor)
[continue scrolling down to see the visual]
Environmentally friendly, borate-treated logs and siding
Quality, energy-efficient doors and windows
Graded logs to assure quality and integrity of every log
Everything you need to "dry-in" your log home
Engineered-sealed prints and energy sheets where required
Olylog fasteners (standard) require no pre-drilling (can save up to 25% of log
Easy electrical wiring to save you time and labor on your job site
Freight: Because we "kiln-dry", expect fewer trucks and freight cost
Exterior wood finish and caulking for log kits + interior wood finish
Other quality options: Tongue-and-groove paneling and/or log siding for walls
Complete line of aluminum-clad windows in variety of sizes and colors
Warranty: Simply the best in the log home business--For your peace of
To help get you started, order your
DESIGN ALBUM ($15) for floor plan ideas and helpful information.
Perhaps you have your own drawing.
We'll provide you with your complimentary price
materials list--all just part of our personal service to you!